Wednesday, November 18, 2009

We should never lose it.

I chanced upon the book "Marley & Me" in the library, and since I needed some "mindless reading", it was a good solution.

The story goes on about how an average family brought up a hyperactive eccentric dog that would create a "murder scene" in split seconds when left alone. It was a heart warming story and I ended up crying in a cafe, subtly, but long enough for others to notice.
Sucker. Its like my tear duct has this uncontrollable mind of its own.

Anyway, here's what I inspired me in the book that we should never let lose it.

"Marley taught me about living each day with unbridled exuberance & joy, about seizing the moment and following your heart. He taught me to appreciate the simple things--- a walk in the woods, a fresh snowfall, a nap in a shaft of winter sunlight. And as he grew older and achy, he taught me about optimism in the face of adversity. Mostly he taught me about friendship & selflessness and above all else, unwavering loyalty."

No comments:

Post a Comment